[LIKELY JUNK]Doubts on modifying an UWL XML file

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Mar 25 00:11:48 EDT 2009

Ibrahim,
You need to familiarise yourself with the UWL XML Configuration process
and the UWL Admin iview.
Try Darren Hague's book on the UWL and the relevant sections in the SAP
Library.
You see the XML in the UWL Admin view in the Manage Item Types link.
You create your own custom files, which are delta files.  You can start
by copying and pasting the relevant sections from the generated files.
Regard,s
Jocelyn