Finishing the work items from inbox

Preethi_Gurramkonda Preethi_Gurramkonda at satyam.com
Tue Mar 24 05:30:29 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I have come across a scenario where user has done mass upload of customers through LSMW.
We have custom developed workflow which will trigger for creation of custom master.
In the check FM I have placed condition if user is background WF won't be triggered.However user has run the LSMW foreground. There are around 5000 work items which has to be finished.
Checked for options and got to know that transaction SWWL is used to delete the work items from user inbox. Since there is no standard transaction for mass logical deletion of work items.
Kindly suggest whether it is advisable to use SWWL in production boxes or we need to develop a custom program for mass logical delete.

Thanks & Regards,
Preethi G
Program SCALE - AMS

DISCLAIMER: