Doubts on modifying an UWL XML file

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:51:39 EDT 2009

Hi Friends,
We have a requirement in UWL for a custom task TS90000104; the user should
get the user decision note once he clicks the work item in UWL, where in he
can enter the rejection reasons while rejecting a leave request. For this we
need to modify the XML file associated with the task, we need the set the
value of the property name UserDecisionNote to true.I have the following
doubts in that:

Will there be an XML file associated with every custom task?, If so where we
can find them, If not then will there be a common XML file which we need to
copy and change the task id and the other property names and then
upload it?Please clarify.