Recommended Way to Route Parked Invoice Work Items to Responsible A/P Employees by Vendor Responsibility

Viera, Miguel VieraM at dhcmc.com
Fri Mar 20 10:49:18 EDT 2009

Hello,

We are currently in the process of implementing EDI at our facility.  I would like to use the Workflow WS20001003 (Complete the Parked Log. IV Document) which routes parked invoices to the AP Department via Workflow to complete the posting process.  I have already activated this workflow and parked an invoice to test the event being triggered so I receive the applicable work item.  The question I have is how can I be more specific in who receives the work item?  I would ideally like these work items to be routed to four potential A/P employees by the vendors they are responsible for processing.  Worst cast scenario I can create a job and assign all four users to that job so they all receive the work item; however, due to the daily volume I would like to be more specific.  Can I define a release criteria similar to what can be used for the workflow WS200001004 (Release the Completed Log. IV Document)?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Miguel R. Viera
Deere-Hitachi C.M.C
SAP Business Analyst & Workflow Admin.