[LIKELY JUNK]Re: [LIKELY JUNK]Re: Leave workflow in ECC 6.0 using business object ABSENCE

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 02:10:08 EDT 2009

Hi Jocelyn,
  Thanks for your suggestions. I am not going to use any of the methods in
the BO ABSENCE, I have created a subtype of it and defining my own methods.
In this case can I use the BO ABSENCE for capturing the event as the BO
ABSENCE itself is not yet marked as Obsolete, only the methods inside that
are marked as Obsolete.

Regards,
Ibrahim Khan