[LIKELY JUNK]Re: [LIKELY JUNK]Re: Leave workflow in ECC 6.0 using business object ABSENCE

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 19 01:09:08 EDT 2009

Hi Ibrahim,
There were some manager events created to handle absences and
attendances even before ECC came into place.
As per the doco of buisness object ABSENCE:
Instead, use the corresponding API Methods "ManageDelete,"
"ManageCreation," and "ManageChange" for the Business Object BUS7007, as
well as the following corresponding RFCs:

*	bapi_ptmgrattabs_mngdelete

*	bapi_ptmgrattabs_mngcreation

*	bapi_ptmgrattabs_mngchange

There are some standard workflows that show how to use these.

Alternatively you can use transaction SWEHR2/3 to raise your own events.
Just be careful that what you are doing with one approach doesn't hurt
the ESS result and vice versa, i.e. in case any of your backend users
eventually are given ESS.
Regards,
Jocelyn