EDI PO confirmation workflow

yogesh patil yogeh at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:44:26 EDT 2009

Hi Wugers,

I have the following requirement and i need your inputs on how to implement it:

EDI 850 (Purchase order) is sent out of SAP--> WF is to be triggered -->WF should wait for 6hrs after sending the 850.

if it doesnt Recieve EDI 997 (PO confirmation Functional acknowledgement) within 6hrs an email is to be sent to the vendor.

Has anybody come across such a scenario??..what are the BO objects to be used...

i am thinking of using IDOCSTAT for orders05 with idoc status 22 when it is sent out of SAP and idoc status 16 when the 997 is recieved.If anybody has comeacross this scenario please let me know.Thanks !

yogesh