Migration from SAP 4.7 to ECC 6.0

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Mar 11 20:07:48 EDT 2009

I agree, definitely rebuild your workflows.
For most other development objects you can use SAPLink
http://code.google.com/p/saplink/ to copy them across. It won't do BOR
objects though.

Another problem with transports is that the new system won't be the original
source system for those objects, so any later changes will be modifications.