Launch of SAP work items in UWL

Srinivas VELMA velma.home at rogers.com
Fri Jun 26 19:07:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the help.
We have three different workflows - PO, Invoice and work order PO.
When we open PO and Invoice work items from UWL , they open the same as opened in SBWP(SAP Launch Transaction)
But when we open PO work order workitem, they open as that we see in the portal.
My issue is PO work order should also behave the same as Invoice(as that in SBWP).
Our UWL configuration is not task based-it is same for all the tasks.So it should behave same for all the tasks.
Can anyone suggest how can I solve and what I need to check.
Thanks again.

Regards,
Anuradha.