Extended notifications: Job scheduling

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Jun 22 09:34:57 EDT 2009

Hi there,

in the Extended notifications there's a two-step-setup
- Selection of workitem into notification-pool
- Send eMails to users from that notification-pool

I'd like to create a very simple setup, notifying on specific workitems the DELTA every 30 Minutes and and the start of the day ONCE FULL.
(This is just an example in the sandbox system)

When I click on the button "JOB" at the maintenance screen of the Selection or the Notification in transaction SWNCONFIG I'm a little bit lost. An before I try again to find this section in the documentation again:

==> Who knows about the reports that are to be planned. Must the planning be the same as customized or can I just let the job run every 5 minutes and does it has it's own schedule then???

Best wishes,
   Florin