Workflow Automatic Approval of leave

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:48:14 EDT 2009

Hello,

You could set a Latest Start deadline on the leave approval, set to
expire on the day the leave commences. If the deadline passes then
have it do all the actions you described: automatic approval and send
out notifications.

That would probably cover the Past Leave case as well, as the deadline
will be in the past.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology