Extended Notifications: Filter settings & Schedules

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:59:20 EDT 2009

Hello,

As far as I know, your only option is to make your own copy of TS00008267.
I'd also like to know what WORKFLOW_STEP is used for.

There are three schedules in Extended Notifications:
Selection  - when to select relevant workitems
Delivery   - when to deliver the selected workitems
SWN_SELSEN - checks if selection or delivery needs to be done,
             and if so, executes them (in that order).

In your case, with all outstanding workitems to be sent out
once a day, I would set the first two to once daily (eg 0600)
and SWN_SELSEN to every 15 minutes (to cater for future extended
notification schedules).

As for only using FULL, I would create custom ZXXX_DELTA and
ZXXX_FULL filters and then in the Schedule Selection create
a ZXXX_SCHEDULE_SELECTION which uses filter ZXXX_FULL.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology