Workflow log in UWL

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 06:51:47 EDT 2009

We are using EP 7.0 and UWL.We have  requirement where the Manager
initiating some leave request from UWL wants to know where the workitem is
lying with or the Approver. He can use the *Tracking tab* available in the
UWL. From there he can select the workflow which he wants to trace and
select the option *View history*. This will show the workflow log *but it is
not showing the Approver or the Actual Agent*, but the actual agent is
filled after the workitem is approved. Is there any option include the
approver in the history.
Please advice.
*
Note : The user will not have a backend access. So he cant view the details
in SAP GUI.*