Extended Notifications: Filter settings & Schedules

Ruben Baldassarri rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 5 09:38:43 EDT 2009

Hi all.

I'm trying to configure Extended Notifications and I have a couple of things I don't understand. I hope you can help me.

I want to notify only workitems related to a specific workflow (I mean all workflows based on a specific workflow template).
So, I defined a new category, created new filter basic data for this category, and filled the relevant tasks in their corresponding filter settings.
The problem is that one of these tasks is the generic decision task (TS00008267) which is also used by other workflows.
I've seen that in the filter setting there is a parameter WORKFLOW_STEP which I think would solve my problem. But I couldn' find any documentation on it. How must I populate this parameter?

My second question is about scheduling.
As far I can see, there are three schedules:
- Schedule selection
- Delivery schedule
- Job schedule for program SWN_SELSEN
Can you explain how each of them affect the notifications?
Which is the use of the field Interval in the first two schedules?
And how should I set the schedule selection FULL so that the agents receive all their pending workitems only once per day at first time in the morning?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Ruben.

      Yahoo! Cocina