[LIKELY JUNK]Re: [LIKELY JUNK]Visualization parameter for task TS01000136

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jun 4 17:25:17 EDT 2009

Nash - Sorryb but you are missing the point... you should NOT have an
entry in SWFVISU ***at all*** for that task unless you want that task to
start a SAP web-based application.
If you want it to call a standard SAP Transaction you should not have
ANY entry in SWFVISU.
Clear?

All work items appear in the UWL from the registered systems
automatically.  If you don't have an entry in SWFVISU the UWL will
launch your task using one of the default options i.e.
a) Using the UWL's user decision template if it is a user decision work
item
b) Using the ITS if the task is linked to an ITS service
c) Using SAP GUI for HTML for all other tasks

So REMOVE your task visualization entry completely from SWFVISU and
re-register, and clear the cache, and all should then be well.

You should also check the user has the UWL authorisations - especially
they are allowed to run transaction SWNWIEX which is the handler
transaction that enables the call to all other SAPGUI transactions.

Regards,
Jocelyn