[LIKELY JUNK]Visualization parameter for task TS01000136

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:03:32 EDT 2009

Jocelyn,
Still not working. I'm still getting a exception. I think I'm still missing
some piece somewhere. I did 'Re- Register' in portal.

I did register std. task TS01000136 in SWFVISU. However I dont what entry
should i select under 'Visualization Type'. I have following choices under
"Visualization Type' BSP Blueprint,BSP Standard, Java WebDynpro, ABAP
WebDynpro, iView, Portal Component, Portal Page, Object-Based Navigation and
Object not represented.

I did not make any entry in 'Visualization Parameter' in SWFVISU as I'm
calling an SAP transaction in UWL.

Workflow is triggered by backend transaction 'OOQA'. I'm able to execute
workitem in SBWP but in uwl i'm getting following exception.

Portal Runtime Error

An exception occurred while processing your request

Exception id: 10:44_04/06/09_0009_11940250

Thanks,

Nash