How to dynamically find the responsible agents..

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Tue Jul 28 13:50:40 EDT 2009

Hi Wuggers Extraordinaire,

I am stuck and can't seem to find the answer.  I need to find the
responsible agents for a step before it has been acted upon.  As a
deadline action, we wish to send an outlook email to all the responsible
agents for the step if they have not acted in a certain amount of time.
The agents are determined by a responsibility role/rule.  So how do I
get access to those userids that workflow has determined are responsible
agents?  If it is possible to do it with BOT's , I would prefer that
since I am not much of a programmer.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions!
Regards,
Sherie