Background job SWWDHEX cannot be scheduled (error )

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Tue Jul 28 08:56:26 EDT 2009

Could be your authorizations. When these jobs run, the assume the rights
of the user doing the SWU3.
So, you need to be sure that user has all the auths. We have DDIC user
which is SYSTEM user.

If not, need more info...

Rick Sample | Office (314) 573-5822 | Mobile (314) 952-2273 |
rick.sample at graybar.com
www.graybar.com - Graybar Works to Your Advantage