Background job SWWDHEX cannot be scheduled (error )

rajesh naganathan sna.rajesh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:54:43 EDT 2009

Dear All,

In Perform automatic customization(SWU3) I have got the error

Work item -: Background job SWWCOND cannot be scheduled (error )
Work item -: Background job SWFSLSDLEX cannot be scheduled (error )
Work item -: Background job SWWERRE cannot be scheduled (error )
Work item -: Background job SWWDHEX cannot be scheduled (error )

For all the background activities

Schedule Background Job for Missed Deadlines
Schedule Background Job for Work Items with Errors
Schedule Background Job for Condition Evaluation
Schedule Background Job for Deadline Monitoring

Please help me and explain what is happening in my system .

Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh Naganathan