Use of substitution to classify tasks

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Wed Jul 15 06:07:53 EDT 2009

Hi Ginger,

Used the standard substitution at every client I worked. Never used the
Profile. Recently I had to implement the BAdI to ensure the substitutes
have the same or higher $$ limits (maintained in HR) for approvals. I
also had a post go-live request where an agent can only delimit the
substitution and not delete it (for audit).

Regards,
Ramki.