Use of substitution to classify tasks

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:40:18 EDT 2009

Hello Ginger
We have been using substiution (SAP Inbox  and UWL) since the onset, we have
not felt the need to use classification thus far.

There are times when users inadvertently leave for vacations without
defining a substitute in these cases and if  required we create
a substitution within the HR Org. Structure for the user on vacation.

Hope this helps..
Shalini