Send Mail to return value, Portals Link

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 00:30:34 EST 2009

Hello Friends
We are in the process of designing a workflow to, amongst other things, send
an email notifications to employees informing them thet their Pay statements
can be viewed via portals (My ESS). Within the email we need to ask the
employee if  he/she wants to be reminded in 24 hours with another email.
I am wondering if in the past you have sucessfuly:

   1. Used SEND MAIL too send a link to portals ?
   2. Allowed to employee to click on "Remind me later" in the email and
   update the workflow to send a follow up email in 24 hours.

Example of email is as per below:
You have received an e-mail delivery from XXXXXXXXXXXX that your Payroll
statement is ready for viewing in ESS.

 To log in to ESS, go to *LINK*

Click on the Remind me button to receive a reminder in approximately 24
hours

*Remind me later!
*

Any input / suggestions you can provide to the above will be well received,
thanks

Shalini