Personal Logo in WI review

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 00:11:14 EST 2009

Hi David
I have a requiremt to send out company logo in mass emails sent via workflow
to employees advising them of payroll statements (ESS). Do you think I could
use the same technique as used by you did to display logo in WI preview ?
If yes,  can you share some of the details with me; if not, do you have any
reccomendation on how this can be achieved.

Thanks is advance
Shalini