BUS2081 releasesingle

Bjorn Demol Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.com
Tue Feb 24 10:06:09 EST 2009

Hi Florin,

Thanks for the help, I'll try that.
But I'm under the impression that the method releasesingle 'deletes' the entry in the table rbkp_blocked, but it doesn 't change the status in rbkp...
So that's the reason why the system tells me that the invoice is free for payment, but that the status stays on invoice verification...

met vriendelijke groeten

Björn Demol

Technical Consultant
Woluwedal 30