BUS2081 releasesingle

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Wed Feb 25 03:22:40 EST 2009

Tirsdag 24. februar 2009 16:06:09 skrev Bjorn Demol:
> Thanks for the help, I'll try that.
> But I'm under the impression that the method releasesingle 'deletes' the
> entry in the table rbkp_blocked, but it doesn 't change the status in
> rbkp... So that's the reason why the system tells me that the invoice is
> free for payment, but that the status stays on invoice verification...
I think Florin is on the right track, but right now I can't study the method.
What I think happens is that ReleaseSingle deletes a blocking reason (which is
stored in RBKP_BLOCKED). However, for the invoice to be released for payment,
all blocking reasons must be deleted. The program RM08RELEASE (transaction
code MRBR if I recall correct) can be used to perform "automatic release",
i.e. release for payment those invoices for which there no longer are any
valid blocking reasons.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)