BUS2081 releasesingle

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Tue Feb 24 09:53:08 EST 2009

Hello Bjorn,

I can contribute a report known as RM08RELEASE that clears the payment block for invoices, once the reasons (price/qty blocked of the purchase order) were changed.
Maybe there's some kind of parallel process going on, that clears the FI payment block of your documents.
Check for jobs that run the report RM08RELEASE.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------