BUS2081 releasesingle

Bjorn Demol Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.com
Tue Feb 24 09:38:40 EST 2009

Hello all,

I came across a problem with the method releasesingle from the object
BUS2081. Whenever a document gets created, it follows an approval flow,
and, if everything is ok, the method releasesingle gets triggered.
Problem is now that the status from the invoice on screen doesn 't get
updated from invoice verification to free for payment, but, when I try
to release the document again, I receive the notification that says that
the document is not blocked for payment....
This doesn 'thappen for all invoices, some are freed...
Does anyone have a clue ?

Thanks in advance !

Kind regards !