Binding issues after transport to production

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 12 15:22:10 EST 2009

Mike,

Thanks for this advice.

Given the various things recommended and the fact that all the
enhancement requests are working in our development environment, I
think my recommendation to management will be:

1- Clone the 3 workflow templates and retire the the old ones so I am
pushing up new workflow templates instead of modified workflow
templates.
2- Set the Persistence Profile to Structure Persistence so that there
is no ambiguity.

This seems like the best alternative given the amount of work that
would be involved with converting to XML persistence. Also, it seems
to me the risk exposure would be fairly minor. If we run into problems
in production, we can just reactivate the old templates.

Does this seem reasonable?

Carolyn