SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Thu Feb 12 16:47:20 EST 2009

I have old WFs converted to ECC6 that now short dump!

I know the SAP_WAPI_* are to be used. But anyone know how to get the
same functionality as below using the SAP_WAPIs?
I don't want to run a prg to logically delete. I want the Task to
Logically Delete after a given time.

      call function 'SWW_WI_START'
           exporting
                creator                      = creator
                language                     = sy-langu
                latest_end_action            = 'SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL'
                latest_end_date              = latest_end_date
                latest_end_time              = latest_end_time
                priority                     = '5'
                task                         = task_tab-task
                do_commit                    = 'X'
                created_by_user              = sy-uname
                called_in_background         = 'X'
           tables
                agents                       = agents_tab
                wi_container                 = wi_container
           exceptions
                id_not_created               = 1
                read_failed                  = 2
                immediate_start_not_possible = 3