FIPP.CHANGED event

Laurain Chauhan Laurain.Chauhan at lntinfotech.com
Wed Feb 11 07:28:45 EST 2009

Hi,

Have you tried using the BTE 00001110?  it worked for me!
00001110 : CHANGE DOCUMENT:     Save the standard data

Thanks & Regards,
LAURAIN CHAUHAN,

             Nash John
             <emailtonash at gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/11/2009 01:00          FIPP.CHANGED event
             AM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hello friends,

We are using a custom workflow for AP approval. Agents are maintained in
table.

CHANGED event not triggering as needed.   We used change document swec. We
tried BTE but no luck

If approver rejects documents, it goes back to originator to make changes.

At present we have to do following steps to trigger FIPP.CHANGED event

   1. Open the work item and click on 'Save as complete' button with out
      making any change to original document.
   2. Make changes(any say amount)
   3. save the document.

We would like to see :
   1. Open the work item and Make changes(any say amount)
   2. a. Click on 'Save as complete' to trigger the workflow.

                        ( Or)
           b. Just clicking on "Save" should trigger the workflow.

Thanks

NasH