FIPP.CHANGED event

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:30:08 EST 2009

Hello friends,

We are using a custom workflow for AP approval. Agents are maintained in
table.

CHANGED event not triggering as needed.   We used change document swec. We
tried BTE but no luck

If approver rejects documents, it goes back to originator to make changes.

At present we have to do following steps to trigger FIPP.CHANGED event

   1. Open the work item and click on 'Save as complete' button with out
   making any change to original document.
   2. Make changes(any say amount)
   3. save the document.

We would like to see :

   1. Open the work item and Make changes(any say amount)
   2. a. Click on 'Save as complete' to trigger the workflow.

                        ( Or)

           b. Just clicking on "Save" should trigger the workflow.

Thanks

NasH