Automatic Workflow Customizing (SWU3) and Central User Management

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Feb 6 16:12:45 EST 2009

Actually I’ve recently run into this as well: The client insisted that they
use CUA to maintain names and email address, thus there was no way to tell
where any mails came from since WF-BATCH looked the same in all systems.
Usually I can ask basis to assign different names in different systems and
that appears as the “From” address. Not this time.

So I’d also be interested in any opinions on this...

Cheers,

Mike