Fwd: BO data model for SAP-ISU

guru dutt gurudutt.sap at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 08:39:18 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

You can see in other application area like FI or TM there are "*BO data
model"* which contains the  business object. For example you can go to
business object "*BUS2089*" and browse through "*environment->BO Data Model"
*. Here you can see the *BO data model* for "*BUS2089*" and in the inverse
display you can go to top level hierarchy of *BO data model*.

But the same kind of BO data model is not there in SAP-ISU business
objects.

So I was curious to know why this is not there for SAP-ISU application area.

Regards,
Guru

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Mike Gambier <madgambler at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been working with BOR Objects (Object Category BO) for 6 years now in
> IS-U, so your question doesn't make much sense to me. Could you elaborate a
> bit more?
>
> Mike GT

Guru Dutt
Tel : +919748445814