Attachments in workflow

Bharath Padmanabhan calltobharath at yahoo.co.in
Sat Dec 19 11:58:08 EST 2009

Dear Experts,
I am having a document in xstring format. In order to attach the document to workflow activity step I need to create a SOFM instance. Using the code SWC_CREATE_OBJECT <Object> <ObjectType> <ObjectKey> I can generate the instance.

In object type I will give as SOFM. Please tell me what value should I give for object key. I learnt that using sap_wapi_attachments_add I will get ATT_ID value in importing parameter which I can pass for object key. But as I am using sap version 4.7 I am not having this FM in system. Please tell me if there any other FM using which I can achieve the same.
KR,Bharath