HCM P&F - How to disable reject button

IKhan ikhansap at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 07:53:58 EST 2009

Dear Friends,
We are using HCM P&F for employee contract approval. Our scenario is : The
manager will raise the form and it will goto his manager for approval, once
he approves the form will goto HR Admin to do some manual updation of
infotype records and then complete this step. At this stage the HR Admin
should not have option to Reject the form, only she should have completion
option. But the workflow task TS17900101 used at this step calls the
webdynpro application which has two buttons "Approve" and "Reject". We need
to disable this Reject button. Please let me know if this is possible. We
also tried the other workflow task TS17900100 which is used for completion
which has only one button called “Check and Send” , but the issue is it is
allowing the HR Admin to edit the form fields (for e.g. change the radio
button), even though we have restricted that this field is non-editable in
the config. As per the SAP documentation it states that this workflow
task(TS17900100) is meant for Editing the Form, i think that’s why it is
allowing the HR Admin to edit the form, overriding the config. So we cannot
use this task as well.So please advice how can resolve this issue.