[LIKELY JUNK]HCM P&F - How to disable reject button

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Dec 17 23:08:38 EST 2009

Hi IKhan,
Have done this before on site.

Use Web Dynpro Configuration to create a configuration for the component that hides the button, and a configuration for the application that links to the component configuration.

Copy the TS17900101 task and create your own task to use in your workflow.  Make sure you copy the entries in transaction SWFVISU as well.
Use your new task in your workflow at the appropriate point.

In a custom UWL XML config file, copy the ItemType tag for TS17900101 into your own custom file and rename all the TS17900101 references to your own task.
In the call to the WebDynpro application, add the parameter needed to apply the WebDynpro Configuration (you can use the Test option in SE80 on the application configuration to see the name you need to use).

Works well, and minimal effort.
Regards,
Jocelyn