No Selected Agents

Halladay, Liz (Calgary) Liz_Halladay at nexeninc.com
Mon Dec 14 12:12:35 EST 2009

I have created a custom org unit for my workflow.  The org unit consists
of several subordinate org units which have positions and users assigned
to them.

Example:

Org Unit
	Org Unit 1
		Position 1
			User A
			User B etc
	Org Unit 2
		Position 2
			User C
			User D etc
	Org Unit 3
		Position 3
			User E
			User F etc

It seems that I have to list all the subordinate org units (1, 2, 3 etc)
in order for this to work.

Is there something I can do, or have done wrong, that I am not able to
put the highest org unit in the Agent Assignment and have it pick up all
the users as possible agents?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended for the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that copying,
forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this message is prohibited and that taking
any action in reliance on the content of this message is to be avoided. Should you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail or call (403) 699-4000
and delete this message from your system. Thank you.