can substituite is applicable

shaurya jain jain.shaurya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 07:01:04 EDT 2009

Hello Rajesh,

Yes you can activate the substitute for sure. But the requirement you want
to fulfill can not be accomplised by just activating the substitutes. Once
the subsitute is maintained then any work items going to that person, in
future, will be forwarded to the substitute's inbox. The ones which are
already present can not be available to substitute for action.

So in this case you can forward the ones which are present in the inbox
manually to user whom you want to set as substitute.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Shaurya Jain