Extended notifications & ALL work items

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:43:32 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'd always understood that if you have a _FULL and a _DELTA filter
defined, then the _FULL filter
would send emails for all outstanding workitems, whether they've been
sent before or not. Judging
from your email, this isn't the case? Looking back at SAP Help I see
it's open for multiple interpretations.
I've only ever used _DELTA; I don't really see why _FULL would even
exist if it doesn't just do all
outstanding workitems (sent or not).

Why is the "send reminder after X days" not good enough? I haven't tried it.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology