Event not triggering for SWEC entry (MM_SERVICE) on create

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Mon Apr 20 22:00:27 EDT 2009

Hi Andy,

 Have you tried using the change doc wizard (transaction SWU_EWCD)? Usually
works for me.
It might also give you some useful error messages.

cheers
Paul

             Andy Leung
             <aleung23 at csc.com
             .au>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  sap-wug at mit.edu
             sap-wug-bounces at m                                          cc
             it.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       Event not triggering for SWEC entry
             21/04/2009 11:41          (MM_SERVICE) on create
             AM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi All,

I have been trying to trigger a customised event for BUS2009 based on
creation of the Change Object MM_SERVICE.  I have created an entry in SWEC
as follows:

- Change Doc Object: MM_SERVICE
- Object Cat : BOR
- Object Type: BUS2009
- Event: RELEASEDREQCHANGED
- On Create
(no field conditions)

However, the event does not seem to publish upon an insert of ESUH-SUMLIMIT
(Overall Limit on the Purchase Req - a field in Change Object MM_SERVICE),
as I am not seeing the event in SWEL.  Please note I have also tried to do
this with field conditions in SWEC, but to no avail.

On the other hand, the event will publish OK if the SWEC entry is amended
to "ON CHANGE" (with field conditions) - upon changing the value of
ESUH-SUMLIMIT, not insert/create.

Would anyone be able to kindly advise how I can get the event to publish
upon "ON CREATE" as well?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Andy Leung

SAP Workflow Consultant
CSC Australia
628 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Desk: +61 (03) 8695 1151
Mobile: +61 (0) 434 562 827
Email: aleung23 at csc.com

CSC - This is a private message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake
in delivery.  Note: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to
for such purpose - CSC Australia Pty Limited; Registered Office: 5B/26
Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia; Incorporated in
SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.