Event not triggering for SWEC entry (MM_SERVICE) on create

Andy Leung aleung23 at csc.com.au
Mon Apr 20 21:41:30 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have been trying to trigger a customised event for BUS2009 based on
creation of the Change Object MM_SERVICE.  I have created an entry in SWEC
as follows:

- Change Doc Object: MM_SERVICE
- Object Cat : BOR
- Object Type: BUS2009
- Event: RELEASEDREQCHANGED
- On Create
(no field conditions)

However, the event does not seem to publish upon an insert of
ESUH-SUMLIMIT (Overall Limit on the Purchase Req - a field in Change
Object MM_SERVICE), as I am not seeing the event in SWEL.  Please note I
have also tried to do this with field conditions in SWEC, but to no avail.

On the other hand, the event will publish OK if the SWEC entry is amended
to "ON CHANGE" (with field conditions) - upon changing the value of
ESUH-SUMLIMIT, not insert/create.

Would anyone be able to kindly advise how I can get the event to publish
upon "ON CREATE" as well?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Andy Leung

SAP Workflow Consultant
CSC Australia
628 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Desk: +61 (03) 8695 1151
Mobile: +61 (0) 434 562 827
Email: aleung23 at csc.com

CSC - This is a private message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  Note: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose - CSC Australia Pty Limited; Registered
Office: 5B/26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia;
Incorporated in Australia. ACN: 008 476 944