Approve Travel Request -WS20000050-& Std. Task- TS20000189 -Error

Balasubramanian Padmanabha pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 05:03:35 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I have activated the standard workflow template for travel request - WS20000050. I have made the agent assignment.  The travel request approval cycle is working fine.

When the approver, select the option - 'Send back for Correction', the request goes to the person created the request.

When the travel requestor edits and saves, the workitem gets into error. The workitem uses the task - TS20000189 - Change Trip is standard task.

The reported error is "workitem container could not be created'.

Also, I have not copied or modified the standard workflow template. I am using SAP ECC 6.0.

Please give your valuable suggestion.

Thanks
Bala