Approve Travel Request -WS20000050-& Std. Task- TS20000189 -Error

muralitharan.c@tcs.com muralitharan.c at tcs.com
Wed Apr 15 05:39:04 EDT 2009

Hi Bala,

I've gone through your  issue, there might any two mistake in your
workflow.

1.Binding a task to workflow container would be mismatch or binding can be
in error format.
2. Particular task TS20000189 is agent assignment check whether it's done

Let me know, If my tips is useful to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Muralitharan C
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: muralitharan.c at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

Balasubramanian Padmanabha <pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
04/15/2009 02:33 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Approve Travel Request -WS20000050-& Std. Task- TS20000189 -Error

Hi All,
I have activated the standard workflow template for travel request -
WS20000050. I have made the agent assignment.  The travel request approval
cycle is working fine.

When the approver, select the option - 'Send back for Correction', the
request goes to the person created the request.

When the travel requestor edits and saves, the workitem gets into error.
The workitem uses the task - TS20000189 - Change Trip is standard task.

The reported error is "workitem container could not be created'.

Also, I have not copied or modified the standard workflow template. I am
using SAP ECC 6.0.

Please give your valuable suggestion.

Thanks
Bala