Workflow getting hanged, how to continue

Adam Kheil adam_kheil at live.com
Wed Apr 8 13:22:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have a little problem with workflow not moving forward after succeefully completing one task to the next task. Workflow did not go into an error and this happend to the workflows initiated on one certain date, for the workflows initiated today workflow is working fine. I have 2 questions

1. How to make those workflows continue to the next step even though they are not in an error?

2. What might have caused this? what can we to check and change to ensure it will not happen again?

response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam