Workflow getting hanged, how to continue

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Wed Apr 8 15:27:28 EDT 2009

Hi Adam,

Check note 1098805 section [2].

Regards,
Eddie

________________________________

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Adam Kheil
Sent: 08 April 2009 18:22
To: Workflow group
Subject: Workflow getting hanged, how to continue

Hi,
We have a little problem with workflow not moving forward after
succeefully completing one task to the next task. Workflow did not go
into an error and this happend to the workflows initiated on one certain
date, for the workflows initiated today workflow is working fine. I have
2 questions

1. How to make those workflows continue to the next step even though
they are not in an error?
2. What might have caused this? what can we to check and change to
ensure it will not happen again?

response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet
Explorer 8. Download FREE now!
<http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/en-us/ie8.aspx?ocid=B0
37MSN55C0701A>