CATS Workflow

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:26:38 EDT 2008

If theres not the option, then my next step would be to check if an Event is
raised to trigger the Task specified in the config.  (SWEL, turn trace on
first though), then if there is, use SWB_COND to add a condition on an
Attribute of BUS2089 (or your own).

Failing that, then what BADI's are in the ESS code?  Or, replace the SAP
suggested Task (that executes CATS->APPROVE), with your own Method and put
code in here to trigger a separate Task/Wf to do what you want, when you
want it.

Andy