User Decision with Advance Dialog in UWL

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:46:13 EDT 2008

Hi All.
I managed to execute advance with dialog in user decision and its subsequent
step as per OSS# 1078218
It was xml code issue.
I'm still have a question with regard of this.
Advance with dialog executed properly when I click on work item. It is come
with user decision screen/ buttons and its subsequent task executed properly
in WinGui or WebGui.

However when I executed user decision button that rendered in UWL,
subsequent step does not executed. Instead just come up with "successfull"
message.

Does anybody have a clue?