User Decision with Advance Dialog in UWL

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:59:11 EDT 2008

Dear all.
I posted similar question about two months ago.
It's with regards behaviour of user decisionin UWL that different in UWL and
SAP Business workplace.
I'm expecting user facing transaction immediately upon execution one option
in user decision.
I follow OSS Note 1078218.
XML code for my user decision task and its subsequent task modified as
follows:

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.decision.TS95000436.SAP_ECC_HR"
connector="....>
  <ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SAP_ECC_HR" externalType="TS95000436"
connector=....>
  <Actions>
     <Action name="launchSAPAction" handler="SAPTransactionLauncher">
        <Properties>
           </Property name="TransactionCode" value="SWNWIEX"/>
           </Property name="GuiType" value="WinGui"/>
     </Action>
  </Actions>
</ItemType>

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.TS95000142.SAP_ECC_HR" connector="....>
  <ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SAP_ECC_HR" externalType="TS95000142"
connector=....>
  <Actions>
     <Action name="launchSAPAction" handler="SAPTransactionLauncher">
        <Properties>
           </Property name="TransactionCode" value="SWNWIEX"/>
           </Property name="GuiType" value="WinGui"/>
     </Action>
  </Actions>
</ItemType>

Advance with dialog doesn't works with code. Instead of execute next task
straight away, it comes up with successfull message upon execution of user
decision and create new work item.

Can I get confirmation, does this approach really does not work?
To make it work, do I need to move this into UWL xml code level i.e. create
user decision button at xml code?

Thanks in advance