Workflow Log Modification

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Tue Sep 2 03:58:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

"System message" is actually the agent's full name of user-ID WF-BATCH (or the user that is used for the WORKFLOW_LOCAL_xxx RFC-connection).
Theses tasks are executed by the workflow-system and not by a dialog user.

You may set the option "Don't show in workflow history" in the step's properties within the workflow-pattern to avoid these steps of beeing displayed in the log at all (which might also reduce some confusion).

The field, where the actual agent comes from, is SWWWIHEAD-WI_AAGENT and you'd had to update that field; but that's not recommended at all.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------