Workflow Log Modification

muralitharan.c@tcs.com muralitharan.c at tcs.com
Tue Sep 2 05:00:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

I checked with the task level but i come to know the option below shown
screen shot  whether it's correct, If not could you please provide me
details of this functionality where the option provided for this "Don't
show in workflow history" in the step's properties within the
workflow-pattern as screen shot.

Regards,

Muralitharan C
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: muralitharan.c at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

"Florin Wach" <florin.wach at gmx.net>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/02/2008 01:28 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: Workflow Log Modification

Hi,

"System message" is actually the agent's full name of user-ID WF-BATCH (or
the user that is used for the WORKFLOW_LOCAL_xxx RFC-connection).
Theses tasks are executed by the workflow-system and not by a dialog user.

You may set the option "Don't show in workflow history" in the step's
properties within the workflow-pattern to avoid these steps of beeing
displayed in the log at all (which might also reduce some confusion).

The field, where the actual agent comes from, is SWWWIHEAD-WI_AAGENT and
you'd had to update that field; but that's not recommended at all.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------